No bake carrot/almond balls. Tender, naturally sweetened carrot cake bites with dates, carrots, nuts, and coconut! The base for these bites is medjool dates, walnuts, and fresh grated carrot. To help the mixture form and add more natural sweetness, I opted for coconut flour (almond flour will also work.
How To Make Almond Flour Carrot Cake Scones: Firstly, let me provide you with a couple tips to make the BEST Work the dough into a ball with floured hands and transfer to prepared baking sheet. What is the Difference Between Almond Flour and Almond Meal? Soft and sweet, no-bake Carrot Cake Energy Balls made with all HEALTHY stuff are perfect snack or dessert. You can have No bake carrot/almond balls using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No bake carrot/almond balls
- You need 1 cup of Blanched almond meal.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut, shredded.
- You need 4 tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated sugar or low carb sweetener.
- It’s of Zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s Pinch of nutmeg.
To make sure you have delicious but also healthy holidays, today I give you a super simple recipe for HEALTHY no-bake Carrot Cake Energy Balls made with fresh flavorful ginger and walnuts. They will keep for one week in an airtight container stored in the refrigerator. Those No Bake Carrot Cake Balls are healthy, easy to make and loaded with wholesome ingredients to fix your carrot cake craving with no guilt. Boosted in protein and perfect as a recovery food after gym.
No bake carrot/almond balls instructions
- Add all the ingredients together in a food processor and mix until combined..
- Form balls of 1 tbsp size pressed with your hands. Put in the fridge for about 30 minutes to get them to the firm..
- Tip: Firstly, I cut the carrots and grated them before in the food processor, took me 2 mins. Secondly, I soaked the almonds for about two hours and peeled off the skin, dried them and chopped them in the food processor separately coz I didn't have the blanched almond flour. You could always get it from the store. Thirdly, I used regular granulated sugar, but if you want to make it extra healthy you can always use low-carb sweetener (erythritol)..
- You can also do a coating of coconut once you form the balls..
These spiced, nutty carrot cake balls from Nicola Graimes's Superfood Energy Balls & Bites fit the bill for several of our staffers. Make a batch of these no-bake carrot cake balls, and you'll be ready to fight off your next post-lunch hankering with something delicious and wholesome. The Best Carrot Balls Recipes on Yummly These carrots balls have been very popular in our house last few months. They are go-to treat in the afternoon.