Armenian dolma (tolma). When you visit Armenia, dolma should surely be on your list of dishes to taste. Dolma (or sometimes written "tolma") is considered to be "the most Armenian dish'' by many people. Dolma is a traditional Armenian non-vegetarian dish made of ground beef, mixed with rice and spices folded In different parts of Armenia, people cook dolma differently, like people from Ashtarak and.
This dish has Armenian origin and decorates every Armenian traditional both festive and everyday table. Armenian dolma and its recipe, for an unforgettable cuisine. Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Recipe – Summertime Tolma Dolma Recipe. You can have Armenian dolma (tolma) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Armenian dolma (tolma)
- It’s 1 kg of beef.
- It’s 50 grams of rice.
- It’s 2 large of onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of coriander greens.
- Prepare 5 of basil.
- You need 1 of rosemarin.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of red and black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of grape leaves.
Dolma, Orta Doğu, Rusya ve Kafkasya'da yaygındır. Her millet onu farklı şekilde hazırlar, ancak Ermeni dolması denenmesi gereken bir şeydir. Dolma (Stuffed Grapes Leaves) – Armenian Recipe – How to Make Armenian Dolma – Armenian Tolma Let's make some Armenian food today with dolmas!!! A Middle Eastern delicacy, but none make it better than the Armenians!
Armenian dolma (tolma) instructions
- Run the beef and onion through the meat grinder.
- Add row rice and cut greens to the forcemeat. (You can replace fresh greens with dried).
- Add salt, peppers and water and mix very well (perhaps with hands).
- Lay the grape leaf on the table and with table spoon put some meat on it. Then wrap and sequentially put in a pan..
- After either meat or grape leaves are finished, you are done 🙂 Put the pan on the fire and close the cover for about 1 hour..
- Serve hot. On the plates put some sour creme on the dolmas before eating. In Armenia we are putting non sweet yogurt (matsoun) but I am not sure you will find it everywhere in the world..
Armenian Dolma is a main dish made with rice, onion chopped, some sprigs fresh parsley, tomato paste, some salt and pepper to taste, and some garlic powder. If there's anything Armenians love to stuff more than their tummies it's vegetables. Sure, we'll stuff just about any part of a lamb, from stomach to head. A variety of different vegetables filled with meat, rice or a combination of both. This is a staple dinner for most of the Middle East.