Coconut popcorn shrimp. My coconut shrimp recipe is unlike any others that I've tried before. The shrimp are sweet and Coconut shrimp makes a fabulous finger food for a party, but can be prepared as a quick dinner too. This easy recipe is tasty, delicious, and gives you tender shrimp with a crispy, coconut breading.
Sprinkle with coconut flakes over the top. Add the shrimp to the bag and shake until each shrimp is coated with flour. The best and crispiest coconut shrimp recipe with jumbo coconut shrimp that is better than Red In this easy coconut shrimp recipe, you will learn how to make these crispy shrimp with secret. You can have Coconut popcorn shrimp using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut popcorn shrimp
- Prepare of shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small shrimp deveined and tail off.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s of coating.
- It’s 1 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut batter.
- You need of deep frying.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
Coconut Thai Shrimp And Rice, Popcorn Shrimp Canapes, Popcorn Shrimp Pizza, etc. The shrimp are tossed with coconut flour and shredded coconut instead of breadcrumbs—and they are so easy to make! My husband and I served this as an appetizer at our wedding and they were a. Coconut Shrimp is popular at restaurants, but once you see how quick and easy it is to make at home, you'll want to make it yourself!
Coconut popcorn shrimp instructions
- Heat oil 350° Fahrenheit.
- Coat the shrimp with arrowroot powder coat well.
- Add the batter to shrimp. Then deep fry in vegetable oil. When done add to a paper towel to absorb excessive oil. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350038-coconut-batter.
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
I can't fathom a time when I would not be excited about eating coconut. Coconut shrimp is a shrimp dish prepared using shrimp and coconut as primary ingredients. It can be prepared as a crunchy dish with the shrimp coated and deep fried, pan-fried or baked, and as a sautéed dish using coconut milk and other ingredients. It can be prepared and served on skewers. Shrimp, wheat flour, coconut, sugar, corn starch, salt, baking powder, yeast, vegetable oil.