Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart. Great recipe for Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart. This easy tart features a tender cheesy pasta base topped with sliced fresh tomatoes and a layer of cheese topped with crispy bacon and onions.. It makes a delicious side dish to most any entree.
Check out these links if you want to know more about me and my work? I love hearing from my readers, so pleasedrop me a line. Pour the ricotta mixture evenly over tomato in the pastry cases. You can have Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart
- It’s 8 ounces of angel hair pasta, cooked.
- It’s of For Sauce.
- You need 1 (4 ounce) of box of Boursin garlic and herb cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of green onions,sliced.
- You need 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 2 of hot pickled chili peppers, choppped.
- Prepare of To Finish.
- You need 1 of large fresh red ripe tomato, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- It’s 3 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 6 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled.
- It’s of Italian seasoning for sprinkling.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 10 slices of provolone cheese.
Top with the quartered cherry tomatoes and the feta cheese. N o piece on puttanesca is complete without a knowing wink to the literal translation of the name: "tart's spaghetti", as Delia rather coyly has it, or whore's pasta, as it is more. This heirloom tomato and goat's cheese tart is all about textures. The parmesan cheese pastry is super short-like a crisp cheese cracker while holding in the custardy goat's cheese layer and a topping of sliced heirloom tomatoes!
Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with non stick spray.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a nowl.
- Add angel hair pasta and gent;y blend.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Add tomato slices to cover pasta. Season tomato’s with salt. Pepper and Italian seasing.
- Add Romano cheese.
- Then cover with provalone slices.
- Add green onions and bacon.
- Bake about 20 minutes until hot and cheese is melted.
- Remove sides from springform pan.
- Slice and serve.
Ingredients for Fresh Tomato Ricotta Tart in Puff Pastry: I used the following ingredients: Frozen puff pastry sheet, homemade Ricotta cheese, Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic, fresh tomatoes and fresh basil for garnish. You could use store-bought Ricotta cheese, but homemade is so much better and is so easy to make! Puff Pastry Tart – with Cheese and Tomato Golden pastry topped with tomato and ricotta, this delicious savoury Puff Pastry tart is the perfect mid week dinner. It is also suitable for vegetarians so makes a great Meat Free Monday recipe. Add the cream during the last five minutes Pulse flour, salt and sugar in a food processor to blend.