Spicy Mabo Tofu.
You can cook Spicy Mabo Tofu using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Mabo Tofu
- Prepare 1 of block tofu.
- Prepare 100 g of minced pork.
- You need 1 cup of garlic chives/chinese chives.
- You need 1 piece of *grated ginger.
- You need 1 Tbsp of *sugar.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of *soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 piece of *grated garlic.
- You need 1 Tbsp of *sake.
- You need 2 Tbsp of *Gouchujang hot pepper paste.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sesame oil.
Spicy Mabo Tofu step by step
- Cut tofu into 2 cm cubes and wrap them in kitchen paper. Leave for a while to allow the paper to absorb the water from the tofu. Or you can dry the tofu by putting it into a microwave for about 3 min..
- Cut the garlic chives to 3 cm pieces..
- Put the grated ginger, sugar, soy sauce, grated garlic, sake and gouchujang paste into a small bowl and mix together well..
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, then add the minced pork when oil is hot. When the pork has browned, put in the sauce. When it comes to a boil, put in the garlic chives and tofu and mix lightly together by shaking a pan..