Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup.
You can cook Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup
- It’s 1 lb of stew meat cut to one inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots pealed and sliced.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery sliced.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion sliced.
- It’s 2 ears of sweet corn kernels taken off ears.
- You need 1 cup of green beans cut.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Mrs. Dash Garlic Herb Seasoning.
- It’s 3 boxes of Kitchen Basics Beef Stock or one beef marrow bone and water.
- You need 2 Tbls of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup step by step
- In an 8 quart stock pot heat olive oil on medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Add all ingredients to pot to brown and dry ingredients to taste. Let it go stirring frequently about 5 minutes..
- Add beef stock and bay leaves. Get pot to a simmer. Lower heat to low and cover and let cook 2 hours..