One pot beef taco pasta skillet. Tender pasta and taco seasoned ground beef simmer in salsa and beef broth and then gets covered in cheese. Serve with all your favorite taco toppings. No waiting for water to boil and cooking pasta separately before adding it.
Cheesy, creamy, and packed with shell noodles, ground beef, lots of tomatoes, and all your favorite Tex-Mex toppings, one-pot Easy Taco Pasta Recipe is as dreamy as it is filling and flavorful. Subscribers get access to Dinner Made Easy meal plans, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and behind-the-scenes updates ! Cooking it all together in one pan, also means the everything takes on all the flavours you add, creating a really taste delicious meal like this One Pot Taco Beef Rice Skillet. You can have One pot beef taco pasta skillet using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pot beef taco pasta skillet
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, diced(optional).
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper, diced (optional).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of salsa (I substitute a half of can of tomatoes with green chili’s).
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of (12oz)box bow tie uncooked pasta shells.
- You need 3 cups of beef broth (add more if needed or add more water).
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of I added a splash of milk, when adding the cheese and I used velveete cheese (optional).
One Pot Ground Beef (Beef Mince) Recipes. I always have ground beef (beef mince) on hand in the freezer. Look at this cheesy Taco Pasta with taco-seasoned ground beef, taco sauce, pasta, corn, and of course, lots of cheese. This meal comes together in one pan – even the pasta gets cooked in the same pot.
One pot beef taco pasta skillet step by step
- Brown the beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat..
- Add in the taco seasoning, the salsa, tomato sauce, the beef broth and the pasta shells..
- Stir to combine and bring to a boil..
- Cover and simmer over medium-low heat stirring occasionally 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. (add more broth or water if needed) the original recipe called for 2 cups but I changed the amount of pasta to more and changed the pasta noodle type as well, was just some of my changes. so when I made this I think I used 3 cups I did add water to the Original recipe I was using.).
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup cheddar cheese..
- Top with diced tomatoes, sour cream or any other taco toppings you would like..
- I think if you added Frito chips to the top of this it would taste like the hamburger helper taco..
Pair Taco Pasta with a big salad like this Italian salad, this Caprese salad, or this panzanella salad. One Pot Taco Pasta Skillet is a simple meal you can cook any night of the week and the whole family will LOVE it! It's my favorite foodie day of the week! My family loves taco Tuesday too. If it was up to them it would be taco Tuesday every night of the week.