Avocado Tzatziki Dip.
You can have Avocado Tzatziki Dip using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Tzatziki Dip
- You need 2 of avocados — halved, pitted and peeled.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 of large (8 ounces) cucumber, 3/4 finely chopped and 1/4 fine.
- You need 2 cups of dairy-free yogurt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped dill.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped mint.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, finely grated.
- It’s 1/2 of serrano chile — stemmed, seeded and minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and freshly ground black pepper,.
- It’s of Raw vegetables and pita chips, for serving.
Avocado Tzatziki Dip step by step
- In a mini food processor, purée the avocados with the lemon juice until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients. Mix until smooth. Serve with raw veggies or pita chips..