Keto sesame cookies. Keto Crackers Recipe – Sesame Sea Salt Flavor. A good keto crackers recipe is very handy to have around. This low-carb cracker recipe goes well as finger food with dips.
Keyword keto chicken recipe, keto sesame chicken. These gluten free Sesame Cookies are a cinch to make and are also healthier with ingredients like almond flour and grapeseed oil. From a three-ingredient keto peanut butter cookie recipe to a tried-and-true keto chocolate chip cookie recipe, this list of fat-friendly sweets will have you drooling in no time. You can cook Keto sesame cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto sesame cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of water + 2 tablespoon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia seed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flax seed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Zaater.
- You need 1 cup of sesame flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of any spices you like.
- You need of Onion or garlic powder or cumin.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Oil spray.
There are countless flavors and combination of ingredients that can These cookies hit the spot, and they're ready in just five minutes. These paleo and keto sesame chicken wings are easy peasy to whip up! Too many adjectives to describe these finger-lickinly-good paleo and keto sesame chicken wings. Enjoy a yummy Keto snack or dessert!
Keto sesame cookies instructions
- First you soak the Chia seed the flaxseed in the half a cup of water about half hour.
- You get your dry ingredients ready add the cheese and the seed mixture and start mixing till they get dough look like it will be sticky in this step I add extra 2 tablespoon of water.
- Using parchment paper spray with oil put the dough on and spread thinly using cookie cutter start cutting.
- Oven temperature 350 for 12 to 15 minutes in middle of the oven let it cool great with tea make sure you drink a lot of water with flax seed please.