Thai Green Curry with Chicken.
You can have Thai Green Curry with Chicken using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Green Curry with Chicken
- Prepare of Base spices and herbs.
- It’s 1 of Kantong Thai Green Curry paste.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon grass stalk.
- Prepare 3 of Keffir Lime leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of galangal powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 3 of medium size green / red Chillies.
- Prepare of Protein.
- It’s 800 grams of diced chicken thighs.
- It’s of Base Soup.
- It’s 400 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s of Veggies.
- You need 2 of medium size carrots.
- It’s 1 1/2 of small size broccoli.
- Prepare of Additional seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chicken stock powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s of Sprinkle of salt.
- You need of Sprinkle of white pepper.
Thai Green Curry with Chicken instructions
- Heat up oil in the pan on low heat, add all the ingredients in the bas spices and herbs, cook until fragrant.
- Add the diced chicken thighs, on medium heat, stir occasionally and cook until 85% done.
- Add the coconut milk, bring the heat to medium low, let it almost boiling. Meanwhile, cut the veggies..
- When it starting to boil, add in the veggies, bring the heat to low, put in the additional seasoning, let it simmer for 13 minutes..
- Taste it, before putting on a bowl of warm cooked fluffy rice..