Breakfast French Toast. This EASY French toast casserole has a super crunchy cinnamon-sugar top! Bake right away, or make it ahead and refrigerate overnight. Give your family a treat this Saturday morning!
French toast should be a welcoming platform for syrup or other toppings, as if to say, "Hello maple If I'm making French Toast for brunch or any sort of special breakfast, I like to take things one step. French toast will always be a staple for leisurely weekend breakfasts along with my favourite fluffy French toast. You know when you feel like making something grand-ish for a weekend breakfast. You can cook Breakfast French Toast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast French Toast
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Bread for French toast.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
- It’s of Maple syrup.
- It’s of Confectioners sugar (sprinkled over top).
This eggless french toast tastes just like the classic but without the eggs. It's hard to imagine breakfast-life without french toast. It's savory, sweet, light, crispy and all the things one would want. French toast has always been my favorite breakfast.
Breakfast French Toast step by step
- In a large bowl combine : eggs, milk, orange juice,vanilla extract and cinnamon powder, mix all with a whisk……
- Get your skillet ready by spraying it with the butter cooking spray and leave it on low heat……
- Next slice your bread (I’m using a Brioche loaf) into 2 inch thick slices…..
- Add one slice of bread at a time to your egg mixture, making sure to coat both sides of bread then immediately place that coated bread slice into your hot skillet……
- Cook on medium heat until both sides of your bread turns golden brown……
- Remove from skillet, top with maple syrup and confectioners sugar and enjoy 😉!!!.
If I have a choice between pancakes, waffles, or French toast, I always pick French toast. It is the BEST and today I am sharing all of my tips for. French Toast Breakfast Sandwiches from Delish.com are a savory and sweet treat. From: The Grand Anne Bed & Breakfast , Keokuk Iowa. Croissant French Toast with Spiced Apples, Pears, & Cranberries.