Vegetables Soup (Indonesian vegetarian soup =Sup Tahu).
You can have Vegetables Soup (Indonesian vegetarian soup =Sup Tahu) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetables Soup (Indonesian vegetarian soup =Sup Tahu)
- You need of Potatoes.
- You need of Carrots.
- It’s of Celery.
- You need of Tofu (I use silk tofu) cut into cube/bite size.
- You need of Fried garlic.
- Prepare of Black/white pepper.
- You need of Chicken powder (I use mushrooms powder).
- It’s of Chopped chinese celery for garnish.
- You need of Fried shallots for garnish.
Vegetables Soup (Indonesian vegetarian soup =Sup Tahu) instructions
- First, boil water in a saucepan. Add the chicken powder or mushrooms powder..
- Meanwhile pell the potato, carrots and celery cut in the shape as you desire..
- When the water is boiled then add the potatoes and carrot. Cook them until half cooked. Then add the tofu. Continue cook until the potatoes and carrot are soft but not over cooked or mushy..
- Blend the fried garlic and pepper. Add into the soup..
- Add the celery and salt to taste. Don’t over cook the celery because it will change the color.(I like to keeps it green and crunchy).
- Then lastly sprinkle the chopped chinese celery and fried shallot. Turn of the heat. Transfer to the serving bowl and serve hot. Enjoy😊.
- ❤️HappyCooking ❤️.