Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot.
You can have Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot
- It’s 2 lbs of round steak cut into strips.
- It’s 2 of large jars of Heinz Savory Beef Gravy.
- You need 1 package of frozen broccoli florets steamed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot step by step
- Sauté beef in olive oil in the instant pot until browned..
- Add beef broth. Set instant pot to pressure cook for 12 minutes. Natural release for 8 minuets then quick release..
- Drain liquid. Add beef gravy and broccoli. Mix and heat through..
- Serve over rice.