Spicy Italian Soup.
You can have Spicy Italian Soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Italian Soup
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Spicy Italian Sausage.
- You need 2 small of chopped onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 32 oz of canned tomatos.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Dry Red Wine.
- Prepare 5 cup of Beef Broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of Bell Pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 cup of Kale.
- It’s 1 box of portabella Ravioli.
Spicy Italian Soup instructions
- Fry Italian Sausage. Strain one paper towel. Save about 2 tbs of oil for cooking Onions and garlic. Cook onions and garlic about 2 to 3 mins. Add wine, broth and tomato's. Bring to a boil. Next put in crockpot.. Add the rest of the veggies and seasoning. Salt and pepper as needed. Cook on low 4-6 hours. When ready add frozen Ravioli. Let cook until Ravioli is done..