Baked Parmesan Swai Fish Fillet.
You can cook Baked Parmesan Swai Fish Fillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Swai Fish Fillet
- It’s 8 oz of Swai fish fillet.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter or Margarine – Softened.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Crushed Sweet Basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Celery salt (or very tiny chopped celery).
Baked Parmesan Swai Fish Fillet instructions
- Preheat your oven at 400'F..
- Mix all ingredients (except the swai fillet). You will get a thin spread with a few lumps..
- Spray a glass baking dish (or oven-safe pan) with cooking spray (or use butter/margarine). Put your thawed swai fillet inside the dish/pan; then, spread the already mixed ingredients over the swai fillet, covering the whole fish..
- Put the dish/pan inside your already preheated oven (or marinate for 30 minutes if you prefer)..
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning once (remember, at 400'F)..