Southwest avocado toast. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner this Southwest Avocado Toast is a fun alternative that kicks is up a notch with every bite!. Filed Under: Breakfast, Main Dish Tagged With: avocado, avocado toast, breakfast, dinner, lunch, salsa, scrambled eggs, southwest, toast. Subscribe. for your weekly recipe fix.
Melt butter in a small pan until frothy, add eggs. Pour in eggs and slowly bring in edges to scramble as the eggs cook through. This Southwest Avocado Toast is easy to make and utilizes your favorite store bought salsa, smashed avocado, and soft scrambled eggs. You can cook Southwest avocado toast using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southwest avocado toast
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 slices of toast.
- Prepare of Lime.
- It’s of Avocado.
- You need of Salsa.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle paprika.
- It’s of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- You need of Sprinkle pinion powder.
- Prepare of Sprinkle tumeric.
- It’s of Sprinkle ginger.
- You need of Sprinkle cumin.
- Prepare of Himalayan pink salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
I really love our morning routine. Everything But the Bagel Breakfast Avocado Toast. We use our Instant Pot Hack: How To Cook Perfect Poached Egg and Copycat Everything But the Bagel Seasoning to make the most delicious avocado toast! Lots of healthy fats and protein to start your day right … with only four ingredients.
Southwest avocado toast step by step
- Warm one spoonful of butter in a skillet on 6 1/2 heat. Once melted cook your eggs to a scramble. While eggs are runny add your garlic powder, tumeric, ginger paprika and onion salt to them..
- Go ahead and start roasting your toast.
- Mix up your avocado, cayenne pepper flakes and lime juice together in a bowl until mashed. Spread it over your toast top with eggs and salsa of your choice. And enjoy!.
This simple recipe for Southwest Avocado Toast with Poached Eggs is right up your southwest-obsessed, breakfast-crazed, spicy food fetish-ed, runny egg lovin' alley! Breakfast, lunch, or dinner…I love eggs. I love them scrambled, hard boiled, over easy, and especially poached. But add a slice of thick toast, creamy avocado, and spicy. Southwestern Avocado Toast is a fun way to start the day or add some protein into your afternoon snack.