Cucumber Ribbon Pinchos. Great recipe for Cucumber Ribbon Pinchos. The wavy ribbons I used in"Party hors d'oeuvres Pinchos got a lot of great comments, so I made this. If you want to stand the pinchos on end, don't put them on picks and then line them up.
Put the ingredient you want to use on the bottom on the. Great recipe for Party Hors d'Oeuvres Pinchos. I was put in charge of making hors d'oeuvres for our potluck New Year's party, so I made these. You can have Cucumber Ribbon Pinchos using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Ribbon Pinchos
- You need 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 3 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of Cheese flavored chikuwa.
There were tons of other dishes on the table, so I made them compact and colorful. They were perfect for enjoying in a big noisy crowd. If you want to stand the pinchos on end, don't put them on picks and then line them up. Put the ingredient you want to use on the bottom on the serving plate first, and then combine with the othe.
Cucumber Ribbon Pinchos instructions
- Sprinkle a cucumber with salt and roll it hard on a cutting board. Slice it very thinly using a vegetable peeler..
- Make two cuts halfway through the slices that are a bit nearer to the ends than the 1/4 points, as shown in this photo..
- Put the two cuts together like this..
- Secure with a pick, and the ribbon is done..
- Stuff a piece of cucumber in the cheese flavored chikuwa. Cut each one in half diagonally, and stick a pick-pierced cucumber ribbon on each piece. (You can use regular chikuwa and stuff them with cheese and cucumber instead!).
- Add a cherry tomato decoration to make your pinchos even cuter..
- I served them as hors d'oeuvres along with tomato bruschetta..
- Please take a look at"Party hors d'oeuvres Pinchos." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168182-party-hors-doeuvres-pinchos.
Cucumber Salad Recipe – This refreshing cucumber salad is a great side dish for any meal – chicken, beef, pork, fish, or vegetables! A longtime family favorite ready in minutes and full of flavor! Add a bit of festive flavor to your dinner party with some starters that add a bit of spice to the mix. This board features a plethora of ideas that utilize Spain's coveted chorizo.. See more ideas about Tapas, Chorizo, Recipes.