Chicken with Pineapple. Place flour in a large shallow dish; add chicken and turn to coat. Serve this Chinese style pineapple chicken over rice for an easy dinner that everyone will love! We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. ) over the chicken breasts, rub it all in, pile all the pineapples on top, cover with plastic wrap and let chill for a bit.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Pour half of the sauce over chicken. How to Make Hawaiian Chicken in a Slow Cooker. You can have Chicken with Pineapple using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Pineapple
- It’s 2 of chicken breast, big cubes.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- It’s Half of green capsicum, cubes.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need cubes of Onion,.
- It’s 1 of small pineapple can.
- You need of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Add the pineapple preserves, juice from the canned pineapple, ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, sesame oil, chili-garlic sauce, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper into a bowl. Caribbean Jerk Chicken and Pineapple Salsa is just the dish you need to transport you to somewhere tropical even if you can't quite yet get there in real life. Starting with a sweet/spicy/tangy marinade and ending with a delicious, slightly spicy pineapple salsa, this dish is delish start to finish! Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
Chicken with Pineapple instructions
- Prepare all the ings. Wash and pat dry the chicken. Cut into cubes and marinate with egg.
- Prepare a cornflour with salt, black pepper. Then take meat one by one and dip and coat it. Heat a wok add oil and fry the chicken. When done set aside..
- Make a sauce: pineapple juice, a little flour, chicken powder or broth. Mix properly and set aside.
- Heat pan again and stir fry onion and garlic. Add in carrot and add a little sauce. Then add in chicken and pour all the sauce. Let it simmer until chicken is ready then toss with capsicum mix it and cook a little bit. Remove from pan and serve.
In a small bowl, mix pineapple juice, cornstarch and ginger until smooth. Stir in broth, brown sugar, soy sauce and molasses. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour and seasonings. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time; close bag and shake to coat. Place the chicken in a large resealable plastic. chicken.