Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger. Remove beef with a slotted spoon to a bowl. Return the skillet to the heat and add the beef broth, tomatoes, and pasta. Stir to coat all of the pasta.
Separate pasta with fork, if needed. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; set aside. Combine tomatoes, broth and pasta in same skillet, pushing pasta into liquid; bring to a boil. You can have Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 Box of Capelli D'Angelo pasta.
- You need 1 of fresh diced 🍅 or 1 small can of diced 🍅 works too.
- You need 1 can of Classico spicy tomato and parmesan pasta sauce.
- You need of Shredded cheese, individual choice.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Season salt.
- It’s of Onion salt.
- It’s of Any other seasonings or veggies you please. Make it your own!.
A quick/easy ground beef recipe, this is a pasta dish that will be on your dinner table all week long! When pasta sauce meets ground beef and melted cheese, the table's set for a sure-fire family favorite. Get top recipes for meaty lasagna, ziti, pasta casseroles, and beefy bakes. This rustic no-sauce parmesan beef pasta is really quick and REALLY scrumptious, with flavors of garlic and seared tomato.
Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger step by step
- Add vegetable oil to large skillet set on medium heat. Season ground beef with preferred amount, adding to skillet when heated..
- While ground beef is frying, being water to a boil in large pot. When ground beef is at desired stage, add pasta to boiling water..
- Add diced 🍅 to the fried ground beef until heated through, drain any remaining oil from beef and 🍅..
- Add past sauce to ground beef and 🍅, when simmering add drained pasta to skillet. Combine well..
- Add cheese to top of pasta and ground beef mixture and turn down heat to lowest setting, placing skillet cover on. Let sit about 15 minutes or until cheese and melted and enjoy!☺ ps. Great with garloc bread or a simple salad..
I don't know, I just think we all can use more quick recipes that are also filling, tasty, and feed a crowd. So when I come home from the lab and I'm HANGRY, I don't want to. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Beef Parmesan with Garlic Parmesan Pasta – I usually have jars of prepared spaghetti sauce in my pantry at all times. As much as I'd like to say I'm on top of things enough to always have bags of this amazing homemade spaghetti sauce (make it NOW, seriously.) ready to go in my freezer, I don't.