Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twist.
You can have Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twist using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twist
- It’s 1 pound of 80/20 ground beef.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Prepare of About 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare of About 1 tablespoon of Ranchero liquid sazon(seasoning).
- It’s 1 pinch of oregano.
- You need Half of a packet of sazon Goya culantro & achiote.
- It’s of Some adobo.
- It’s of Romaine lettuce.
- You need of Sliced avocado.
- Prepare of Sliced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Sliced onions.
- Prepare of Hamburger buns.
- Prepare of American cheese.
Homemade cheeseburgers with a Latin twist step by step
- First you start with putting the ground beef in a bowl. Then you add all of the seasonings, chopped onions, garlic, parsley and cilantro Mix it all up. preheat the oven for 400 degrees. Start cutting all of your desired toppings, put to the side..
- You start by molding your burgers now. I make my burgers really thin. But that’s just my preference, you can make them as thick as you’d like 🙂. I put them on a ungreased aluminum pan 4 at a time. Put your burgers in the oven for about 25 minutes..
- Once they are done they will look like this. Take the buns and add the cheese and patty. Heat in the oven for 2 minutes until the cheese has melted and bun is warm. Once you take the burgers out then you add whichever toppings or condiments ! Enjoy.