Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Fritters.
You can cook Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Fritters using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Fritters
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccali (2 reg floret) steamed soft diced small.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tri color Quinao (makes over 1 cup when cooked).
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cup Hot water / Broth.
- It’s 3 of Eggs, whipped.
- Prepare 1 Cup of breadcrumb.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Panko.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated Parm.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 Tb of Parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of Basil.
- You need 1 tsp of Blk pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Fritters step by step
- Cook and strained broccoli, let cool, diced into small pieces.
- Cook quinoa 20 min after water rinsed and strained excess water, let cool..
- Beat eggs fully and mix in breadcrum and spices.
- Fold liquids, broccali and strained quinoa. use panko more or less make moldable mixture.
- Pattie can be pan fried or bake 420 sprayed for 15 to 20 minutes. form pattie to freeze, unfroze before cooking.
- Serve plain, even cook. We love it with marinara sauce and chil fila dipping sauce. it seem to go well in any sauce..