You can have Chicken Souvlaki using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Souvlaki
- Prepare 4 of greek pitas..
- You need 3 of boneless & skinless chicken breasts..
- It’s 1/2 of peeled & chopped cucumber..
- You need 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese..
- Prepare 1 cup of tzatziki sauce..
- You need 1 cup of chopped lettuce..
Chicken Souvlaki instructions
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces, season with salt & pepper. Place pieces onto skewers and grill until done..
- Spread the tzatziki sauce evenly on all pitas, then sprinkle the cucumber & feta cheese & lettuce on top..
- Place the chicken skewers on top and roll pita around to close. Then gently pull the skewer out while holding onto the souvlaki..
- Eat & Enjoy!!!.