Chocolate Chip Granola.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Granola using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Granola
- Prepare 2 cup of Rolled oats.
- You need 1/3 cup of ️Pepitas.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped pecans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sliced almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chia seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of Halved peanuts.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Organic peanut butter (needs to be watery).
- You need 1/3 cup of Agave.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips (whatever chips you wish).
Chocolate Chip Granola step by step
- Heat the over to 350. Combine all ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
- After combining spread out into a large baking dish (don't spray with non-stick spray).
- Bake for 25mins. Make sure to take it out after 10mins to stir. Pop it back in the oven until golden brown (or your liking).
- Once the granola is cooled down add the chocolate chips!.