Nastar / Pineaple Cookies.
You can have Nastar / Pineaple Cookies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nastar / Pineaple Cookies
- You need of butter.
- It’s of margarin.
- You need of caster sugar.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of fresh pineaple.
- You need of flour.
- You need of cornflour.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of vanila.
- You need of milk powder.
- Prepare of royco.
Nastar / Pineaple Cookies step by step
- Puree the pineapple food processor and Boil pineapple puree sugar. Reduce heat to a simmer, and cook until the pineapple jam is really thick..
- Prepare cookie dough. Beat together butter until light and fluffy. Add egg, one and a time, beat until well mixed. Slowly add all-purpose flour in batches into the mixture, beat until the dough becomes smooth.
- Shape dough into balls. Scoop 10 grams of dough and make a round ball. Repeat until dough is used up.