Overnight French toast bake. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. How to Make Overnight French Toast Casserole. You can absolutely make this recipe straight through and bake it right away, but for a totally hands-off and hassle-free morning, assemble it the night before and bake it in the morning when you get up.
We usually do some variation of pancakes, waffles or French Toast because the kids love all of them. Today's recipe is an Overnight French Toast that was simple and a little different from our classic French Toast Bake. Topped with cinnamon and sugar, this fuss-free overnight French toast casserole is my favorite way to make the breakfast favorite. You can have Overnight French toast bake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Overnight French toast bake
- Prepare of Bread.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Vanilla.
- Prepare of Cinnamon optional.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s of Confectioner sugar for dusting.
- Prepare of Syrup.
Tear bread into chunks (or cut into cubes) and evenly distribute in the pan. In a medium sized bowl mix together eggs, milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla. Overnight French Toast Casserole is an easy breakfast and the perfect amount of sweetness. If you're looking for a breakfast casserole that will make everyone happy, this Overnight French Toast Casserole is for you!
Overnight French toast bake step by step
- Melt butter in microwave.
- In a bowl mix (mix well) melted butter and brown sugar together. In a 13×9 baking dish cover the bottom of it with the butter and brown sugar mixture cover evenly..
- In a bowl mix eggs milk and vanilla.
- Place bread slices on top of brown sugar and butter mixture.I cut one piece of bread to fit on the side because it had a big gap I did that for both layers and Iam happy that I did, that is optional but I’d did it to get more..
- Using half of the egg and milk mixture pour over each piece of bread (can sprinkle cinnamon at this point if you like).
- Add the 2nd layer of bread and add the rest of the egg and milk mixture to each piece of bread and can add more cinnamon on top if you like. Wrap up and place in Refrigerator overnight..
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins with aluminum foil on. Remove foil after 30 mins and cook for 15 more mins..
- Notes- I put it on the broiler setting for the last 2-5 mins to get the top done a little more and a little crunch to it. I cut this into strips Iam not sure if you can see that in the picture, because this was made for kids or can cut it the shape of the bread..
Baked French Toast is a quick and easy overnight casserole that tastes great and can be completely made ahead of time. I'm in love with breakfasts you can make ahead of time and simply throw in the oven in the morning, like Breakfast Casserole, or Overnight Cinnamon Rolls! This super delicious overnight French Toast Bake recipe takes French toast to a whole new level! Pieces of sourdough bread covered in an egg mixture, topped with cinnamon sugar, and baked to perfection! This easy French toast casserole is the ultimate holiday or weekend breakfast!!