Beef and Pepper Skillet.
You can cook Beef and Pepper Skillet using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Pepper Skillet
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 cup of instant brown rice.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of red pepper sliced.
Beef and Pepper Skillet step by step
- In large skillet brown ground beef, drain.
- Add rotel, broth, chili powder, and salt. Bring to boil..
- Stir in rice and peppers. Simmer covered 8-10 minutes until liquid is absorbed..
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese if desired..