Korean BBQ Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers.
You can have Korean BBQ Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean BBQ Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of medium bell Peppers, sliced in half.
- It’s 2 stalks of green onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- You need 2 teaspoons of minced ginger.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 8 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar-free apricot preserves, like Polaner’s brand.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Reduced Sugar Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili paste.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce (or coconut aminos).
Korean BBQ Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers instructions
- Start by browning the 1 lb. of ground beef. Set your pan to medium-high heat and then once the pan is hot, add the beef. Season with salt and pepper..
- Let the meat cook until browned, then add 2 tsp. minced garlic and 2 tsp. minced ginger..
- Once you have mixed in the garlic and ginger, push the beef to one side of the pan. Add sliced spring onions and let fry for a minute or two. Mix everything together and set aside..
- Combine 1/3 cup sugar free apricot preserves, 1 1/2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar, 1 tbsp. reduced sugar ketchup, 1 tbsp. chili paste, and 1 tbsp. soy sauce (or coconut aminos) in a small saucepan. Add extra chili flakes if you like extra spice..
- Let this come to a boil while you stir. Continue stirring and let reduce until slightly thickened..
- Add half of the sauce to your ground beef mixture and mix together well..
- Slice bell peppers in half (including stems) and de-seed the inside. Stuff the peppers with ground beef and set onto a cookie sheet with a silpat..
- Put into the oven at 350F for about 12-15 minutes..