Keto Friendly Cabbage Rolls. Keto diet is the best way to lose fat and get healthy without giving up your favorite food. Discover the best keto meal plan customized to your body, situation, goals, and taste buds How to Eat These Keto Cabbage Rolls. These keto cabbage rolls are traditionally enjoyed as a hearty main dish, in which the sauce they're cooked in is spooned over the top.
Make a big batch of these keto stuffed cabbage rolls for a warm and cozy winter dinner. When we were growing up, my mom used to make Polish stuffed cabbage rolls or Golumpki for us a few times a year. Low Carb Cabbage Rolls are an updated version of mom's best comfort food with a spicy twist! You can cook Keto Friendly Cabbage Rolls using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Cabbage Rolls
- You need of Filling Mix.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of pork rinds (crushed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
These cabbage rolls have a ground beef filling that is combined with riced cauliflower and flavored with cheddar cheese and and a little jalapeno for a slight heat factor. Easy Keto Cabbage Rolls Better Than My Russian Grandmother's! This year for New Year's Eve dinner I decided to make Russian cabbage rolls just like my mom made them and just like her mom made them. And oh my, a super simple hack even fooled my Mom and she loved them!
Keto Friendly Cabbage Rolls instructions
- Steam whole cabbage leaves for ten minutes, or until tender and flexible. Rinse with cool water and set aside..
- Combine chopped cabbage, green onions, and garlic and sauté until soft..
- In a bowl, combine raw ground beef, crushed pork rinds, egg, sauteed vegetables, and remaining seasonings, adding salt to taste. Mix well..
- Divide mix into eight portions, depending on wrap size. Fill wraps with mix and roll, making sure to tuck ends..
- Set in large pot with just enough water to cover bottom. Cover and cook over medium-high heat for ten to fifteen minutes or until desired doneness is reached..
My Mom has Alzheimers and is living in a suite in my house. Cut the core out of the cabbage and carefully place cabbage into a large pot. This step helps you to remove the leaves in one piece and makes them flexible to roll. Low carb cabbage rolls, just like mom used to make – made in a slow cooker to keep things easy. Cauliflower is used for the rice so the filling isn't heavy.