Alfredo pasta🍝. Cook fettuccine according to the instructions on box, reserving a cup of pasta water to thicken the sauce, if needed. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most basic and delicious pasta recipes EVER—and it couldn't be easier to make! Our recipe is a little untraditional (there's heavy cream) but it's just as easy.
Toss to combine, thinning with pasta water if necessary. This family favorite recipe is quick and easy in the Instant Pot! Add this easy pressure cooker recipe to your menu today! You can cook Alfredo pasta🍝 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo pasta🍝
- Prepare of Pasta.1pack.
- You need 1 bowl of Chicken (sliced)..
- You need 1/2 cup of Cheese..
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk..
- It’s 1 of Capsicum(any)..
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Oil..
- Prepare 2 of Chicken cube..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour..
- It’s to taste of Salt. According.
- It’s 4 of Green chillies..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red pepper..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coriander (chopped)..
- It’s 1 tbsp of All spices..
Rich, creamy Alfredo sauce is one of those little kitchen miracles: a luxurious dish that tastes decadent but comes together in mere minutes. While Alfredo sauce is most traditionally tossed with a long tender pasta, like. Grate fresh cauliflower or use prepared bag of cauliflower rice. Brown over medium heat in a skillet and drain all excess liquid using cheese cloth or towel.
Alfredo pasta🍝 step by step
- Boil pasta in a pan..
- For the sauce;. add oil in the separate pan,then add chicken, salt,coriander,red pepper,capsicum,all spices,green chilles….let them fry..
- Then add flour and fry for 1/2 min..
- Now add milk into it and stir gently..
- At the end add chicken cube and cheese….let them mix well..don't boil the sauce too much…keep it saucy. put the flame off..
- Now add pasta into the sauce..mix it well and serve it.
Pressure Cooker Bow Tie Pasta is the perfect weeknight meal—quick, easy and delicious! The pasta cooks in the sauce so you only have one pot to clean up. Bow Tie pasta is the very first pasta I ever made in the pressure cooker. I love the way these little pastas collect the sauce. Plus, the fun bow tie shape is well suited to the pressure.