Easy Sugar Cookies. Terrific plain or with candies in them. This recipe uses basic ingredients you probably already have. This easy sugar cookie recipe requires no chilling, no rolling and makes soft sugar cookies that stay chewy for DAYS!
Lots of notes for perfect cookies! This Sugar Cookie Recipe is the only cut out cookie recipe I use. These Are My ALL TIME FAVORITE Easy Sugar Cookie Recipe! You can cook Easy Sugar Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Sugar Cookies
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 3 cups of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 Cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s of Items needed.
- It’s of Food processor or mixer.
- You need of Measuring cups/spoons.
I am CRAZY excited about today! This easy sugar cookie recipe is fun to make, and the results are delicious! It yields lightly sweet To me, baking sugar cookies still feels like the first sign that Christmas is on its way, and this easy. Hands down the BEST Sugar Cookie Recipe.
Easy Sugar Cookies instructions
- Once ingredients have been gathered start by adding in 2 sticks of cold butter, and the sugar into your food processor. (For this recipe I use a good processor, however you can also use a stand or hand mixer as well.) Mix or pulse until well combined..
- Next add in salt,vanilla extract, baking powder, and the egg. Mix until well combined..
- Next add in the flour. I add the flour in one cup at a time mixing in-between. This is an easier process for the food processor and mixer system..
- After dough has formed take out of bowl or processor and spread some flour onto your counter. Kneed the dough a few times to ensure it is well form. Transfer the dough to a bowl and let chill a minimum of 30 mins. In the fridge..
- Once dough is done chilling you will have yourself a easy sugar cookie dough great for making cut outs and Decorating! Once you have formed your cookies cook at 375* for 8-10 min (check at 8min cook time may vary).
Easy to roll and holds its shape while baked, these cookies give you sharp, beautiful, defined edges perfect for decorating. Everyone needs an Easy Sugar Cookies Recipe! This Sugar Cookie Icing recipe is made with just a few simple ingredients and incredibly easy to make too. These sugar cookies remain soft because they're rolled out pretty thick. Roll out the cookie dough Easy Glaze Icing: You can find my easy glaze icing recipe paired with my Christmas sugar cookies.