Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs. See great recipes for Lionhead Meatball Sub, Meatball Sub too! I only like certain condiments on my regular meatball subs. So these meatballs are Asian style, so I said to myself, self, I need something similar to Asian cuisine..
I decided to do the "Don't wipe your mouth" challenge. Arbys Turkey Rachel And Curly Fries Review is here. Check it out to see what all the fuss is about. You can cook Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs
- Prepare 1 of ground turkey packet.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs/ Panko.
- You need 1 package of seasoned Curly Fries.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Adobo seasoning.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 package of hot dog buns.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
In a large bowl, combine the onion, green pepper, garlic, parsley and seasonings. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. The Best Damn Grill Turkey Sub, Period!!! Large: Grilled Turkey Breast with melted Swiss on a roll with Mayo, Lettuce, Tomato and Oregano..
Curly Fries and Turkey Meatball Subs step by step
- Mix seasonings, bread crumbs, egg and ground turkey..
- Heat oil in skillet. Scoop to meatball. Add to skillet. Cook throughly.
- Preheat oven per French fry package. Cook per package..
- Warm marinara sauce in saucepan..
- Prepare sub and add cheese on top of the meatballs/sauce..
It is known for its roast beef and beef 'n cheddar sandwiches, deli-style sandwiches, curly fries, and Jamocha shakes. Due to the freshness of its food, Arby's prices are slightly more than the average fast food price. Those are the nights I make Baked Turkey Meatballs. Fork-tender, filling, and layered with Italian spices and herbs, these healthy turkey meatballs want to be your mealtime cheerleader. View Buffalo's Pizza & Subs's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now.