Beef and cauliflower taco skillet. For this cheesy beef taco skillet recipe, you can use any style of cheese you like. You can make your own Mexican cheese blend by combining Monterey Jack and mild Cheddar. I love brown rice, but when I want a low-carb meal, cauliflower rice is my jam!
Make beef: In a large skillet over medium, heat oil. Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet Dinner is quick, easy, healthy, low carb and incredibly delicious. You can cook Beef and cauliflower taco skillet using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and cauliflower taco skillet
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cups of cauliflower rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Shredded Colby jack.
- Prepare of Optional.
- You need 8 oz of Black olives.
- Prepare 10 oz of diced tomatoes w/green chilies.
Loaded with ground beef, vegetables, frozen cauliflower and topped with melted cheese. This Healthy Cauliflower Rice Turkey Taco Skillet is a quick and healthy low carb dinner. An easy way to sneak in extra veggies but packed with flavor! The toppings may just be the best part!
Beef and cauliflower taco skillet instructions
- Brown ground beef in ovenproof skillet. Drain..
- Prepare cauliflower rice. (I use food processor to shred) cover in microwave safe bowl for 7 min..
- Add spices to ground beef. (This is where you would put tomatoes in if using).
- Stir in cauliflower rice.
- Cover top with cheese. Place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. For crispy and burnt goodness hit it with the broiler for a few minutes..
This Keto Cheesy Mexican Taco Skillet has is very similar to a recipe I used to make when I was in college. This Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet is quick, easy, healthy, low carb, and absolutely delicious! Loaded with ground turkey or chicken, vegetables, and frozen cauliflower rice! If this Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet is your jam, you'll also love: chicken cauliflower fried rice, cauliflower fried rice, and lemon garlic cauliflower rice. Once cauliflower rice and beef have cooked, assemble taco bowls with your favorite toppings such as sour cream, lime wedges, fresh salsa, or avocado mashed with a bit of lime juice, salt and pepper.