Gluten Free, Chocolate, Almond Cake.
You can have Gluten Free, Chocolate, Almond Cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free, Chocolate, Almond Cake
- It’s of Cake layer.
- You need 13 of egg whites.
- Prepare to taste of sugar substitute.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground almond flour.
- You need of Chocolate Topping.
- It’s 13 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s to taste of sugar substitute.
- You need 8 oz of Hard Chocolate.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coffee diluted.
Gluten Free, Chocolate, Almond Cake instructions
- Separate the 13 eggs into two bowls setting aside the yolks for the chocolate batter..
- Whipp the egg whites until it forms stiff peaks.
- Mix the almond flour and sugar together in a separate bowl.
- Fold in the almond+sugar mixture into the egg whites very slowly.
- Smooth it out onto a cookie sheet and bake for 1/2 hr on 350°.
- Add the yolks, vanilla, coconut oil, sugar, coffee in a separate bowl and mix until combined. Set aside..
- Melt the chocolate and beat it into the yolk mixture slowly so the eggs do not curdle/bake.
- Take cake out of the oven and pour the chocolate mixture on top of the cake and immediately, before the chocolate sets, bake for 7-10 min and then freeze for added deliciousness..
- You can also skip the second bake because it may make the cake dry and just freeze it immediately.
- Congratulations for keeping with the many directions! Enjoy!.