Lasooni_palak. garlic spinach curry with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy and simple spinach based curry with the generous amount of garlic flavour. it is an ideal curry to be served with a choice of indian flatbreads like roti and chapati or even with rice. moreover, when compared to other curries, it just needs a bunch of spinach leaves to make. Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. Host: Varun Inamdar Director: Shashank Alshi Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant Editing: Dinesh Shetty Producer: Rajjat A.
Here lasooni means garlicky, palak is spinach and dal is lentils – meaning Garlic spinach dal. Lentils are a staple in Indian homes and there are many variations in making them. Lasooni Palak recipe – made with loads of garlic and made with a secret ingredient! You can have Lasooni_palak using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasooni_palak
- You need 1 kg of Spinach(clean and wash).
- You need 3 tbspn of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 of big onion finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of dried red chilli (byedgi).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of organic turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 4-5 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 3 tbspn of besan/gram flour.
- You need of Ghee as required.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- It’s 20-25 of ice cubes.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need of Pink salt.
Garlic is known as lasoon Or lehsun in India and spinach is known as palak. I had spinach (palak) at home and didn't know what to make with it. garlic flavored spinach recipe how to make lasooni palak recipe with step by step photos and video recipe. Lasooni palak is a delicious curry recipe with a prominent flavor of sauteed garlic cloves.
Lasooni_palak step by step
- Clean,Wash,rinse palak leaves and d tender stems for atleast 3-4times under running water or in a colander/vessel..
- Blanching:-Heat a wok add 2-3glass of water and bring it to boil,add 1/2tsp salt and 1/2tsp sugar,add d palak leaves &d tender stems,stir and let it cook on medium flame for 1-2munutes..
- Meanwhile,in a vessel add 3-4 cups of chilled water wdh ice cubes and keep aside.
- When cook for 1-2min,Switch off d flame and drain d water and transfer to a ice cube water..
- When cooled,drain d water and divide them in two parts.(one for puree and other part to be chopped finely).
- In a mixie,add d one part wdh little water and blend to a smooth puree..
- Heat a wok,add 2tbspn ghee,1/2tsp cumin seeds, green chillies,1tbspn garlic, chopped onions and saute till becomes translucent..
- Add turmeric,garam masala,saute till d ghee seperates..
- Add besan/gram flour and stir continuously.,till d gram flour get thoroughly sauted and u feel it's aroma..
- Add d chopped blanch palak to it,saute well till it cooks..
- Add d balanced palak puree to and stir continuously….by adding water as per d consistency u prefer..
- Cook on low-medium flame,add salt,mix and switch off d flame..
- Tempering:- Heat a tadka pan,add ghee,cumin, garlic,red chilli,saute and last sesame seeds and pour this tempering on d saag and mix..
- Lassoni/lesuni palak is ready to serve..
- Serve wdh phulkas or hot steaming rice or wdh brown rice and enjoy.
This is very simple recipe belongs to Awadhi Cuisine with an ordinary ingredients list :). This recipe goes best with rice. Fresh Spinach Curry with loads of Garlic in Indian style. Lasooni Palak Paneer is made with loads of garlic. Garlic is known as lasoon or lehsun in India.