Beef & Tomato stir-fry. Contribute to beefproject/beef development by creating an account on GitHub. Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, particularly skeletal muscle.
You can cook Beef & Tomato stir-fry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef & Tomato stir-fry
- You need 1/2 lb of Beef (you can use any part as you like) thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Tomate.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1 handful of Coriander stem : cut into small peace leaves: leave for decoration.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Black pepper.
Beef & Tomato stir-fry instructions
- Put a teaspoon of oil and garlic into a pan. Heat slowly until coming aroma from the garlic. Stir-fry beef, tomato and coriander stems with high heat..
- Season with soy sauce, oyster sauce and pepper. Dish up with coriander leaves..
- The dinner of the day, with Thai Green Curry and salad.