Simmered Koyadofu (Freeze Dried Tofu).
You can have Simmered Koyadofu (Freeze Dried Tofu) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simmered Koyadofu (Freeze Dried Tofu)
- It’s 4 pieces of (about 65g) koyadofu (freeze dried tofu).
- You need 600 ml of niboshi dashi (soak niboshi in water before cooking overnight) *.
- You need 2 g of katsuobushi/dried bonito flakes (put it in a tea bag) *.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of sugar *.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of mirin *.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of soy sauce *.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt *.
- It’s 1 of bunch spinach (optional).
Simmered Koyadofu (Freeze Dried Tofu) step by step
- Put the * ingredients in a medium-sized pot and bring to a simmer, then turn the heat to medium. Put koyadofu in it, and simmer until a little liquid is left (for 10 ~ 15 minutes)..
- Top with spinach to finish. ※ optional.
- ★ For your reference: Use the perfect size pot (or pan) when you place koyadofu, otherwise they can loose their shapes..