Smokey Taco Beef Jerky.
You can have Smokey Taco Beef Jerky using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smokey Taco Beef Jerky
- It’s 2 lbs of ground tenderloin tips (any lean grd beef will work).
- You need 1 package of taco seasoning.
- It’s 3 drops of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
Smokey Taco Beef Jerky step by step
- Grind 2 lbs of lean beef, I used tenderloin tips. Any lean cut will work or pre ground is fine too..
- Add all ingredients together and let marinate overnight..
- Stuff into a jerky gun and squeeze out onto the dehydrator racks. I used a wide tip, it has about half an inch opening. I've made this with a 1/4 or so size similar to a Slim Jim size and just didn't get the tenderness I wanted..
- Dehydrate according to the instructions for your dehydrator or use the oven at the lowest temperature. Mine took about 28-30 hrs..
- Bag, tag and devour!.