Easy Seafood Pasta Salad. Browse Variety Of Easy Seafood Salad Recipes Online At Kraft® Only. Delicate strands of angel hair pasta are tossed with shrimp, green onions and ranch dressing for an easy and delicious cold salad. Combining the dressing with warm pasta helps the flavors to meld.
Loaded with pasta, shrimp, crab meat, celery and onion all coated with a mayo dressing. Next, to my Potato, Macaroni, and Taco Salad, this Salad is a favorite of my family. Shrimp Pasta Salad is one of those recipes that tastes amazing yet it is so easy to prepare, your guests literally won't be able to resist this recipe! You can have Easy Seafood Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Seafood Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 packs of shredded cheese *I used 1 cheddar and 1 sharp.
- Prepare 2 bottles of Classic Italian Salad Dressing.
- Prepare 1 bag of raw peeled deveined shrimp *I used 1/2 bag/any size.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 boxes of pasta -tri colored rotini.
- It’s of White eggs.
- Prepare of Butter or oil.
- Prepare of Water.
Pasta salad makes a great side or even a main dish, regardless of the recipe, but this recipe takes pasta salad to a whole new level of yum! This Seafood Pasta Salad is quick and easy to make. It comes together in minutes and can be made in advance. It's also easy to tote for get togethers, barbecues and beach picnics.
Easy Seafood Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil water – when it comes to a boil add all the pasta. Cook until done *usually 35-45 mins on medium high.i like my noodles on the softer side I DO PASTA 1ST SO IT HAS TIME TO COOL.
- While pasta boiling -Boil 5-6 eggs about 15-20 mins. Once finished, peel & let cool *don't want warm eggs in pasta salad.
- Cut /slice eggs in sizes of choice and add pepper.
- Dice / cut cucumber into small pieces or sizes of choice.
- Dice / cut tomato into small pieces or size of choice.
- After that, combine and stir to mix together in bowl. Add half bottle of Italian dressing to the diced cucumbers and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate..
- Add half bottle of Italian dressing to the diced cucumbers and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate..
- Melt 1 spoon of butter in pan. Place thawed shrimp in pan. On medium /medium high cook through & until orange both sides. Once done take out *I USE 1/2 BAG.
- Be sure to turn them over to cook/roate evenly both sides(4 mins). I cooked mine on medium high..
- Cut tail off (can leave on) and cut up shrimp to size of choosing.
- In empty container/pan add medium layer of cooled pasta then cover with cheese throw in some shrimp and eggs. Cover with 1/2 bottle dressing..
- Then add the rest of the pasta and all other ingredients remaining and lightly mix.
- Eat!!! yummm *i like to let mine chill in the fridge before eating : ).
This Shrimp Pasta Salad is loaded with flavor. Cook the pasta until it is Al Dente (follow directions on the box), drain and place in a mixing bowl. Add the shrimp, diced tomatoes, and green onions to the pasta while it is still hot. Pour in a little bit of the Italian dressing, sprinkle in some salt, and mix gently to combine the ingredients. Shrimp Avocado Pasta Salad "Super easy fast salad to put together and a hit everywhere you go!