Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy.
What a huge difference – the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. Reviews for: Photos of Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies I. I've made these with both margarine and butter. You can have Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had
- Prepare of old fashioned oats.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of unsalted butter (melted).
- It’s of (packed) brown sugar.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of large eggs.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of chopped walnuts.
I also double and alittle more on the vanilla. You saved Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies I to your Favorites. Gemma's Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, you might ask?
Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had instructions
- Place 1/2 cup oats in a food processor. (You want to make them into a powder)..
- Place them into a medium bowl and whisk together with the oats, 2 1/4 cups AP flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl stir together 1 cup melted butter, 3/4 cup brown sugar, & 3/4 cup sugar. Stir until smooth. Then stir in 1 Tbsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, & 2 eggs. Stir until smooth..
- Stir wet mixture into the dry. Mixture will be lumpy..
- Stir in 3 cups chocolate chips & 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts..
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. *I like silicon mats. Scoop 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls and place on sheet. (Don’t need to space out because this is just to chill). Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- Preheat 350°.
- Place cookies well spaced on sheet. Slightly depress each ball with palm of have..
- Bake 13-17 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE. these are best a little bit under done..
- You’re welcome.
- 1 cookie. 401 calories. 47 g carbs. 5g protein. 21g fat. 10g sat fat. 44 mg cholesterol. 199mg sodium. 32g sugar..
First of all this recipe perfectly combines the By far the best cookie recipe I've made so far. They have this lovely caramel flavor and crispy edges and soft chewy middle. These are, these have to be, the best chocolate chip cookies, ever. Crispy around the edges, chewy and chocolaty in the middle, and thin, oh so thin. The only way someone doesn't love these, is if they prefer thick cookies instead, which, in that case, makes their opinion invalid, since they're obviously.