Beef Belado with Thai Asparagus & Baby Bittergourd. Asparagus Beef – Asparagus beef is a Chinese recipe made with asparagus and beef in yummy brown sauce. I love the idea of asparagus beef, in a savory sauce, with some red bell peppers, and hence this asparagus beef recipe that goes very well with steamed. Maile Symmonds cooks up Beef with Asparagus.
Since I don't like CRISP asparagus that. The Best Ground Beef Asparagus Recipes on Yummly Stir-fried Beef & Asparagus, Mozzarella Meatballs With Warm Asparagus And Potato Salad, Ground Beef And Asparagus Stir Fry. You can cook Beef Belado with Thai Asparagus & Baby Bittergourd using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Belado with Thai Asparagus & Baby Bittergourd
- You need 4 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 300 gms of sliced beef for stir fry.
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef stock.
- It’s of Section B.
- Prepare 6 of red chillies.
- It’s 1 of big red onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
This recipe for Thai asparagus with crunchy noodles takes a little more effort but is worth it and is a great new way to use asparagus. Cook until the asparagus is tender: how long this takes will entirely depend on the thickness of the spears. If you lift a spear up by the stalk end with tongs it. Cream cheese spiked with prepared horseradish and asparagus is rolled into slices of roast beef in this fun and tasty appetizer idea.
Beef Belado with Thai Asparagus & Baby Bittergourd step by step
- Blend the ingredients in Section B and sauté the ingredients with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil until fragrant.
- Add in sliced beef and stir fry until almost done.
- Add in beef stock, oyster sauce, Apple cider vinegar, light soya sauce, brown sugar, black pepper and simmer until done.
Spread cream cheese mixture over each roast beef slice. Place one asparagus spear onto each slice so the tip overlaps an edge. This fragrant soup brings Thai flavors – coconut, lemongrass and ginger – to a fresh, bright, versatile asparagus soup. It can easily be made vegetarian or vegan, works at any time of year (though it is especially great in the spring) and is both filling and healthy. DIRECTIONS Add soy sauce, chili pepper sauce, and brown sugar.