Oven baked fish packages. This baked fish recipe is so easy, healthy and is the perfect weeknight meal that comes together in a matter of minutes. Cook fries according to package directions. If you're intimidated by fish, this Easy Oven Baked Fish with Tomatoes is a great place to start.
The top countries of suppliers are China, Japan, and. There are lots of baked fish recipes out there, but this oven-fried version is hands-down our favorite. It would also taste great served on a bun with tartar sauce and a slice.. You can cook Oven baked fish packages using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven baked fish packages
- Prepare 800 grams of salmon.
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- It’s 1 of red paprika.
- It’s 300 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 8 tbsp of creme fraiche.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- You need of optional.
- You need 1 of fennel.
Baking fish fillets is the easiest way to ensure a tender, flaky entrée that maintains its flavor and doesn't dry out. Mix up a lemon-butter mixture, drizzle it on, and pop into the oven. Dredge fish in flour mixture, then egg mixture and coat with corn flakes. Place fish fillets on a baking sheet that has been coated with a nonstick cooking spray.
Oven baked fish packages step by step
- Slice leek and paprika. Cut carrots into sticks, one carrot should give about 8 sticks depending on its size..
- Build 4 packages out of tinfoil and layer your carrots in the bottom. Put a fish fillet on top and put your vegetables on top of the fish..
- Put 2 tablespoons of creme fraiche on each package and pour the cream on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Seal each package like below. Using double layers of tinfoil will prevent leaking. Bake in oven on 200 °c for about 35 minutes. Serve with boiled potatoes.
- If you like fennel, it goes very well with this. Just slice it and put it in with the rest of the vegetables.
We always have a good supply of fresh fish, so I make fish recipes often. This recipe is my favorite because it is moist, tender and flavorful. The fish is coated in breadcrumbs and baked. Oven-bake your fish and chips for a healthier meal. A countertop toaster oven gets the job done just as well, using far less energy.