Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP. Spicy and hearty, a big hit for your family! The more I use my Instant Pot, the more I love it. It is perfect for those nights when you are in a rush to get something on the table.
This version is made in your electric pressure cooker in just a few minutes. I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot! Make this in the slow cooker, pressure cooker or stove. You can cook Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 pound of chicken breasts cubed.
- Prepare 1 of white onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken stock/broth.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of can of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 8 oz of diced green chilies.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of diced avocado.
- You need of hot sauce.
- You need of Crumbled Tortilla chips.
The chicken and homemade enchilada sauce are prepared in the Instant Pot, then the enchiladas are assembled and baked in the oven. One of the features I love on my Instant Pot is the sauté feature. It's so convenient to sauté the garlic, onion and jalapeño right in the pot, then add the chicken broth, tomato sauce, spices and chicken to cook. They are both great pressure cookers!
Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP step by step
- Turn instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and onions. Cook for a minute..
- Add chicken and cook while stirring untill the outside of chicken turns white..
- Add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, tomatoes (with liquid), corn (with liquid), green chilies (with liquid), garlic, salt and cumin. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape the bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes then NPR for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure..
- Remove lid. Ladle into bowls. Top with tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce..
The first one I mentioned has a yogurt making function but other than that they are fairly similar. Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup is legit fall comfort food chili. Easy chicken enchilada soup recipe is great for meal prep and freezes well. Which means it's officially soup and pumpkin season. To go along with my Instant Pot Disneyland Creamy Enchilada Soup, we are teaming up with Get Away Today and The Family Fudge to bring you the best Giveaway to Southern California!