Smoky Thai cucumber salad. This light cucumber salad is one of my springtime staples. The dressing is tangy and sweet, and the peanuts add a welcome salty crunch. I made the Thai Cucumber salad as a side for a BBQ dinner.
It's the perfect summer side dish or companion to any Asian inspired meal. Because this Thai Cucumber Salad is still one of my favorite dishes and my favorite way to use up all those delicious and. This Thai Cucumber Salad recipe is a healthy side dish that's easy to make, and full of the most delicious fresh and zesty flavors! You can have Smoky Thai cucumber salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoky Thai cucumber salad
- You need 1/3 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime.
- Prepare 1 of chopped pepper (Thai chile).
- Prepare 2 of shallots brunoise.
- It’s 1 of cucumber (your choice of cut).
- Prepare of Smoked trout (1/2 fillet).
Anyone else been craving a cool cucumber salad during these hot and toasty summer days? Or hey, maybe trying to figure out how the. This refreshing Thai cucumber salad recipe tastes just like the restaurant version, and it only takes minutes to make! Thinly sliced cucumbers are tossed in a sweet and savory dressing along with red onions, peanuts and herbs for the perfect side dish.
Smoky Thai cucumber salad step by step
- Squeeze lime and Mix all liquids, salt chili & chili flakes into a bowl and make sure to stur well till sugar is incorporated.
- Mix Cut cucumber any way you want to serve.
- Cut shallots brunoise so they mix well into the entire salad.
- Mix all ingredients together and shred the trout fillet and place on top and serve.
Everything about this cucumber noodle salad is perfect for hot summer weather, including the cool cucumber noodles made with the Spiralizer, the icy-cold thawed shrimp, and the fact that no cooking is involved. I first made this a few years ago and we loved the slightly. This Thai cucumber salad recipe mixes cucumbers, cashews, with a brown sugar, chili-garlic sauce, cilantro and lime juice for a delicious salad to add to your next Thai dinner. All day today I've been thinking about getting a puppy. It's so tasty, healthy, refreshing and the perfect side dish.