Hariyali Paneer Tikka Bites. Hariyali Paneer Tikka or Paneer Hariyali Tikka is a North Indian starter recipe. You can use this a party snack appetizer for your guests and loved one. Hariyali Paneer is blend of Mint and Paneer, sizzled on a grill.
Hariyali Paneer Tikka is a delicious North Indian dish made with paneer/cottage cheese. Paneer is marinated in hariyali paste/green chutney along with spices and then grilled. Hariyali Paneer Tikka or Paneer Hariyali Tikka is a north indian starter recipe. You can have Hariyali Paneer Tikka Bites using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hariyali Paneer Tikka Bites
- You need 300 gms of Paneer cubes.
- It’s 1 cup of clean Coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of clean Mint leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- It’s 1 of big Onion.
- It’s 1 of Green chilli.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thick yogurt.
- Prepare 2-3 pods of Garlic.
- You need 1 of big tomato deseeded.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil For tawa frying.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard oil for marination.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Watch chef Kanak present this quick and easy mouth watering delicacy that you can make at home. hariyali paneer tikka recipe dry paneer hariyali with step by step photo and video recipe. a simple green herb based paneer recipe which is prepared very similar to the other tikka recipes or paneer tikka recipe. it is an ideal party starter or evening snack with the goodness of paneer and aroma of pudina and coriander.. Paneer tikka (be it any variation) is one of the easiest starter or snack recipe that can be made. Marinate the paneer in curd+spices marination and then either grill or pan fry.
Hariyali Paneer Tikka Bites step by step
- For marination Take coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilli, garlic pods in a blender and make chutney adding little salt.
- Now in this chutney add thick curd and roasted besan Mix 1 tbsp of mustard oil and chaat masala Marination for paneer cubes is ready.
- Add paneer cubes, onions & tomatoes outer shells- to this marination and keep for an hour in the refrigerator.
- For cooking Heat a non stick pan or tawa Put some oil Arrange the paneer cubes on the tooth peaks with one each outer shell of onion & tomato on the either sides..
- Place them carefully on the hot pan and let them cook till they turn brown..
- Since I had some par boiled baby potatoes I arranged a few in the same manner. Keep turning them to avoid burning.
- Serve them hot as an appetizer with ketchup as they are already marinated in green chutney..
- They are best option of vegetarian teatime snacks.
There are many variations of making this popular dish and this hariyali paneer tikka is one such variation. Hariyali Chicken Tikka is a mouth-watering appetizer recipe which is quite popular in Northern India and is best enjoyed with some exotic dips. This non-vegetarian recipe is prepared with juicy chicken breasts marinated in the blended mixture of mint leaves, coriander leaves, curd along with a melange of flavorsome spices. #cookwithamna #eidrecipe Hariyali Chicken Tikka Recipe is a lip-smacking appetizer made with green masala thus the name "Hariyali". The masala is made from a blend of mint leaves and coriander leaves that is spiced with an array of spice powders. Marinating the chicken for a long period of time.