Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat. Recipe at: http://www.themeatmen.sg/luncheonmeat-fried-rice On a budget? Here's an easy fried rice recipe with affordable ingredients that you don't have to. It was OKAY, but the luncheon meat really makes the fried rice.
Cut french bean and luncheon meat into smaller pieces. Luncheon Meat Fried Rice (tinnaz time). Triple Meat Fried Rice From Debbie Dung a Yaad. You can cook Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat
- It’s of leftover steamed rice.
- Prepare of luncheon meat.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of medium red onions.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of Any other leftover items like chai poh topping for chwee kueh.
- You need of Soya sauce.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Spring onions.
- It’s of Fried shallots.
Chinese Shrimp Fried Rice • Din Tai Fung Egg Fried Rice w/ Prawns Recipe 虾仁蛋炒饭. When I was growing up this olive loaf was found everywhere here in Florida. Now it's hard to find, I took matters in my own hands, made my own. Heat up oil in wok, then fry the garlic and onions before adding in luncheon meat, rice and any other leftover items.
Fried Rice with Luncheon Meat step by step
- Loosen up leftover rice. Chop up garlic and onions..
- Dice the luncheon meat..
- Heat up oil in wok, then fry the garlic and onions before adding in luncheon meat, rice and any other leftover items..
- Either crack the eggs straight into the wok or beat them in a bowl with soya sauce first..
- Continue stir-frying the rice, adding in soya sauce and white pepper to taste. Garnish with fried shallots and spring onions to serve..
Either crack the eggs straight into the wok or beat them in a bowl with soya sauce first. There are different kinds of fried rice recipes, and one of the best ones is made with spam. If you are looking for recipes to use up your leftover deli turkey, deli roast beef, deli ham or other deli meat slices, you found a perfect recipe for this 🙂 This fried rice recipe uses chopped up deli turkey slices for an easy protein addition to this yummy meal! The deli turkey slices are cut into small pieces and fried on a frying pan, then mixed with cooked rice, veggies, soy sauce and. Scramble eggs in butter, breaking up the cooked eggs into small pieces.