Brownies (Keto). For this recipe, we will be using BOTH cocoa powder and chocolate chunks to get the perfect texture. I suggest getting the best kind of chocolate you can get your hands on. Now that's what we call the ideal low carb chocolate dessert!
And if you need even more chocolate in your life, be sure to check out my recipe for Keto Peanut Butter. The Best Keto Brownies – They MELT In Your Mouth! These impossibly fudgy chocolate brownies are almost guaranteed to win you over. You can have Brownies (Keto) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownies (Keto)
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almond Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder unsweetened.
- You need 3/4 cup of Erythritol.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of Instant coffee.
- You need 1/2 cup of + 2 tbs butter.
- Prepare 2 oz of dark chocolate (I used 100% in this recipe).
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
It's one of those must-try recipes, because you really need to try them at least once in your life to discover how shockingly good they are! The Best Keto Brownies Recipe is mixed with almond flour, coconut sugar, cocoa powder to create a soft, crisp outside and a rich, fudgey inside with surprising chocolate chunks in every bite. A must have sweet and salty dessert! A little sweetness is just what you need to keep you going.
Brownies (Keto) instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, Erythritol, baking powder and instant coffee..
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and dark chocolate..
- Mix the melted butter/dark chocolate, eggs and vanilla with the dry ingredients..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes..
- Let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour to firm up. It will look a bit battery when you remove them from the oven, but it will firm. Very moist and really good..
If you are following a close diet this new year try these healthy recipes to keep you going: Keto Pizza. Ever have those days when nothing else will do to satisfy that sweet tooth except for a thick and fudgy brownie? If you're on the hunt for the world's best keto brownies, this keto brownie recipe made with almond flour happens to our absolute favorite. My husband is a self-proclaimed chocoholic and grew up on box mix brownies. These Extra Fudgy Keto Brownies are dense like fudge and moist like cake – the way brownies should be.