Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops. Mix Dijon mustard, honey, black pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl. Arrange pork chops in prepared baking dish and pour mustard mixture over pork. This Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe is so easy you won't believe it when it's done!
We start with making the honey garlic sauce, first, by combining honey, soy sauce, garlic, sweet chili sauce, ketchup and seasonings. Next, we will pour that sauce over our chops, then heat up some oil in an oven safe frying pan. Keywords: Best Juicy Pork Chop Recipe, keto, Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce. You can have Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops
- You need 8 of thin cut pork chops.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare 2 TBS of minced garlic.
- You need 2 TBS of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 TBS of stone ground mustard.
- You need 3 TBS of honey.
- It’s 1 half of fresh juiced orange.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Dried sweet basil leaves.
- You need 1 TBS of soy sauce.
I thought I had a bottle of honey mustard and a bottle of dijon mustard in the fridge I made the pork chops w Dijon herb sause tonight. Probably a dumb question, but am I cooking on too hot. Pork has so much flavor all by itself that you really don't need to do much to really make it shine. A little bit of dijon, some honey, a little garlic, and some basic seasoning and you have a wonderful dish.
Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops step by step
- Mix all marinade ingredients in bowl/container large enough to hold it and pork chops. Optional: set aside some of marinade to put on chops when serving!.
- Add pork chops to marinade. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24hrs..
- Pull pork chops out of refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Grill/pan fry/bake until cooked through..
- Optional: serve with set aside marinade. Do not use with marinade pork was in unless you heat it to about 160*!.
In this recipe we have used whole grain dijon. Use a paper towel to dry off the surface of the pork chops, then season each side with. Honey Balsamic Pork Chops are juicy and tender boneless pork chops that are seared and coated The sauce is perfectly smooth thanks to Dijon mustard and is packed with flavor from fresh Remove pork chops from the pan. Prepare herb/garlic scallion mixture by mixing together fresh thyme, fresh. Lemon-pepper is our seasoning of choice for these chops.