Paleo olive oil mayo – whole 30. Almost every single brand of mayonnaise contains either soybean oil or sugar, or both. Put ½ cup of the mayo into a bowl. Use a microplane grater to zest the (washed) lemon, and add the zest to the bowl.
Melissa Joulwan's Well Fed – Ingredients for a Happy Life. Thanks so much for the great recipes and mayo how to video-it was really helpful. Was introduced to your site by my. You can cook Paleo olive oil mayo – whole 30 using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo olive oil mayo – whole 30
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 of light tasting olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of light tasting olive oil.
I really want to spread the good word about this deliciousness. And even beyond that it gets the nerd in me all hot and bothered. I geek out every time I make this watching it form because it is THAT. Even though the extra light tasting olive oil was milder tasting than regular olive oil, it still gave too much of an olive oil taste to the mayonnaise.
Paleo olive oil mayo – whole 30 step by step
- Place egg and lemon juice in the blender or food processor. Let the come to room temperature -about 30-60 minutes. Add the dry mustard, salt, 1/4 cup olive oil. Whirl until well mixed -about 20-30 seconds..
- Add 1 cup of olive oil SLOWLY while blending..
If you like a stronger tasting mayonnaise, give the extra light tasting olive oil a try! I would go as far to say that my paleo experience can be divided into before and after the creation of this mayo. You have to make this to believe it! Low carb condiments are some of the hardest to find, particularly if you care about natural ingredients and want something affordable. That's why I often make my own!