Homemade Sugar Free Crepes!.
You can have Homemade Sugar Free Crepes! using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Sugar Free Crepes!
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of stick butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 Spoons of Baking Splenda.
- You need 1/2 cup of non dairy creamer (powdered).
- You need 1 Cup of mixed fruit (optional).
- Prepare of Nutella Spread (optional).
Homemade Sugar Free Crepes! step by step
- In a large mixing bowl; combine flour, water, vanilla extract, egg, splenda, and creamer. You may need a hand held mixer. Be sure there are no lumps in the mixture! The consistency should be thin, like a faucet running a low stream..
- In a medium frying pan, melt the butter over low to medium heat. Make sure to coat the whole pan so the mix doesn't stick!.
- Carefully pour in some of the batter, roughly 1 cup worth. Spread the batter until it forms the size you desire for your crepe..
- Flip to cook other side until lightly golden. Erm…lighter than the image shown with this step would be better..
- Remove from stove, let cool for around 5 minutes, put on a plate and add any sort of fillings you want!.