Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad. Try Our Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste.
When you're craving something carby and light at the same time, a veg-filled pasta salad is the answer. Make our speedy green bean & penne salad with a classic tomato & olive dressing. This low-calorie, low-fat lunch is a no-brainer. You can have Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad
- You need 200 g of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1-3 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 of carrot (grated).
- You need 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 small can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 small can of green peas.
- Prepare 5 leaves of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- It’s to taste of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- You need 1 handful of black olives.
For another healthy pasta plate, take five minutes to prep our orzo with spinach & cherry tomatoes. For easy entertaining, cover and refrigerate the salad a few hours before guests arrive so you don't have to bother with last-minute assembly. Turn it into a light lunch by adding sliced rotisserie chicken, salmon or tuna. —Melissa Wharton, Cincinnati, Ohio Vegetarian Cabbage Soup. An easy and clean vegetarian cabbage soup recipe made with fresh cabbage, tomatoes, mixed vegetable medley, oregano, and vegetable broth.
Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad instructions
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.
This cabbage soup is one of the best diet soup ever because cabbage makes it filling and added array of vegetable has so much flavor that it does not feel like a lite di. Prep: Start by prepping the onion and garlic. Add remaining ingredients: Add the tomatoes, basil, oregano, pinch of salt and pepper, and broth. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help.